Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to this blog, which is actually my third, as I keep evolving in the arts and find my groove.  Crazy, I know! Where do I find the time? I know! Well, this is it! Lol! As I let the other two go, I have settled on having a blog that is named after me because, well, why not.

Whale-Mixed Media Art, 2012 SOLD
I've created such a love for art and mixed media design. Selling my art has been something that I never in a million years thought would happen. I used to blush when someone would say that I can draw or they like my work. I never really thought I could, but have always created and found great comfort in holding crayons, paintbrushes, pencils, etc.  When people , other than my mom, wanted to have my art in their home I was more than grateful and so flattered.

Being an educator is my first passion. I am creative in the classroom, but I keep that life separate from this. It is here where I am the wife, mommy and the artist. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: